What are you going to study during our A1 online German lessons?
Before you register for our A1 Online German course you surely want to know the exact contents you will study. You want to invest your valuable time in the right way to reach your goals. We always work in a goal-oriented way so that you can manage your time properly. That means that our German classes are well structured and organized. We care for the right organisation and you can concentrate on your German studies with us! A1 German course contents
The way to study German the best and most effective with us
You will study during our online German course new structures and vocabulary you will train immediately with us during the lessons. Your German tutor will give you enough time for practical exercises during German class. You will do partner work in your group and when booking individual German classes you will do it with your German teacher. This guarantees you a sense of achievement and you immediately realize that you have learned something new. You study being motivated and can see the results during your German lessons. A1 German course contents
Is homework mandatory?
Doing your homework is an important part of your German studies to repeat and consolidate new contents. That works like a déjà-vu and means that you already have seen contents and are doing repetition. Repetition is everything to memorize new contents in a better way. Only repeating, we can also consolidate our vocabulary and new structures. A1 German course contents
What happens if I do not make any homework?
Only regularly completing your homework you will really benefit from your German lessons. By means of German homework you will be able to employ with confidence German language in a shorter time. Without doing homework, please plan more time for your German studies. Doing German homework gives us confidence having understood really all. Practicing at home gives you the time to reconsider and reflect known and new contents and is a simulation of real-life situations. That means in other words you will be prepared to use confidently the contents and structures you have learnt. That’s called having a sense of achievement, ein Erfolgserlebnis. A1 German course contents
Below you can see the contents you will learn in our A1 German course online
- Verbs in present tense with vowel change
- Personal pronoun Nominativ + Akkusativ, pronoun “man”
- Sentence structure in the propositional clause
- Interrogative sentence
- Imperative sentence
- Definite and indefinite articles
- Singular and plural nouns
- Negation: keine/e, nicht, nichts
- Adjectives not reflected
- Possessive articles: mein, dein, …
- Separable verbs
- Modal verbs: können, dürfen, ….
- Akkusativ: definite and indefinite articles
- Wechselpräpositionen: auf + in
- Akkusativ prepositions: für, ohne
- Präteritum: sein, haben
- Perfekt, Partizip Perfekt: regular and irregular verbs
- Questions with verb and W-questions
- The alphabet
- The numbers
- Getting to know each other, greetings, introductions
- Talking about places, describing people and things
- Giving personal details, interviews, activities and hobbies
- Filling in forms
- Times of the day, days of the week, months, years
- Writing a letter, an e-mail, a WhatsApp
- Family and friends
- Activities in the city
- Food, prices and restaurant, hotel, buying, ordering, booking
- Professions, curriculum vitae, daily routines, clock times
- Planning a meeting, understanding a city map, tourism
Herzlich willkommen in der BK-Community!